How to book an appointment

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi

im new in the web, i don't understand how to book online an appointment with my gp online.

where i have to go?

thanks in advance

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Go into Google & type in patient access

Sign in (if you have an account) -if you havent got one you need to register

Once signed in look on the left hand side of choices. -Find appointments & click on it

Find the button that says Book appointment (pink in colour) & click on it & make your appointment

I tend to ring mine through

Cheers

Sara

• Posted

I do find that my surgery actually offer very few appointments on line. If one is convenient great, otherwise I have to phone.

• Posted

If there is one thing I hate about the phone service if my surgery is they only have one phone line rather than if if one is engaged then try the other

As a result of a lack of this service it is continually engaged

Also whenever there is an opportunity to.take part in a survey. to see how they could improve the service - they don't take any action. despite Customer views. They carry on regardless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.