How to cope Depression?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Over the past several years, depression has overwhelmingly occupied my mind. I don't feel anything now, neither it seems i have any emotion. I also have developed anxiety because i get scared even to my pet dog. Furthermore, i am losing weight day by day and my hair is getting while day by day. Please share some values advise.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Find some sort of outlet, like drawing or therapy.  I also find that writing helps too.  Whether it’s fiction or nonfiction is up to you, which ever works better.  If things get really bad, find the suicide prevention hotline number for ware you live, and they will be able to help you too. 

• Posted

Well my advice is to go and see your doctor and get some medical help.  Meds and/or counselling should be able to help you.  x
  • Posted

Depression drains your energy, hope, and drive, making it difficult to take the steps that will help you to feel better. But while overcoming depression isn’t quick or easy, it’s far from impossible. You can’t just will yourself to “snap out of it,” but you do have more control than you realize—even if your depression is severe and stubbornly persistent. The key is to start small and build from there.
  • Posted

Coping with depression: be aware of your feelings

"I am depressed" could mean 1000 unique things. It could identify with something troublesome that went ahead in your life or it could leave the blue for no unmistakable reason. Feeling tragic is an awkward inclination and regularly we tend to push negative feelings away; make an effort not to. Do some reflection or converse with some individual you know well and endeavor to discover what's disturbing you, what is making you discouraged? Issues in a relationship or at work are normal.

Notwithstanding feeling miserable, being discouraged likewise frequently influences your rest, your hunger, your weight and your capacity to think. Besides you may need vitality and there may be little pleasure in things you used to appreciate. Your considerations can likewise get very miserable and you may stress more over inclination you have done things wrong or stresses over your heath, or stress over what's to come. In some cases the future can look extremely dreary and not rarely, individuals at that point solicit themselves "what is the point from this".

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.