how to cure broken heart..?

Posted , 6 users are following.

i told myself i was letting you go, moving on, but i keep thinking of all that time spent on you.. that one night you sent me a photo of your night sky because you knew i was in love with the stars and somehow in that picture i could see all those stars and i wished i could’ve been there with you.. and those nights i sung your favorite songs to you and you got emotional and called me beautiful.. that night you got back from the park and told me you saw many girls there but you told me you only wanted me.. that day i had gone to the bookstore and took photos of all your favorite bands music cds and you were in shock someone would go through all those cds to just take photos for you.. but the thing is i would’ve done it for you a million times if you asked me to and for some reason i have a feeling in the back of my head i wish i still could.. but i am trying to move on from you but it’s so hard and my hearts breaking, how do you cure broken heart when the only one you want to give your heart won’t mend it..? it’s so hard letting you go.. someone tell me how to make the pain stop? it hurts so much.. it feels like a knife has gone to my heart everytime i think of you..

6 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I’m sorry that you are feeling so much sorrow on top of everything else but one thing that you are doing right is battling one thing at a time. Time heals all wounds. Thinking things out works so does putting it on paper like you did. You need to get these emotions out. You have a gift you are very poetic when you speak of him. It is so hard to give up somebody that you still have feelings for it is very difficult. It hurts it’s emotional it’s sad it is down right draining. You will survive we all do we all give up people that we love or have loved. We think about it a lot and we feel sad, but that will slowly dissolve you won’t forget but it will fade slowly. You need time to heal to adjust to adapt to your new life without him. Like I said it will take some time please be patient keep writing this will help you to release the emotions and you can state whatever you want without being judged.

Much love

• Posted

Plz Mariah see a doc for antidepressant or something to help you thru this time. Everyone needs something when life stressors become more than we can handle. Especially the grieving from a heartbreak.  I cried reading ur post . 

I have needed meds for help and it did help thru the tough times . Also need to ask if you have friends family for support you sound young and I hope you can find ways to cope with the loss of a loved one. many recover thru rough times and are much stronger by what we have learned about ourselves during this time. make this a learning experience. Find the coping skills you need ask for A GP to refer you to a group ur age to discuss the pain and learn how many people share what helped them cope.,

HUgs😊

• Posted

hey hope4cure, i thank you for taking time thinking of me but please don’t worry i am still here, still hurt but it’s okay, do not worry.
  • Posted

Hi Mariah I hear your grief loud and clear and your pain. You are so sad and you loss is so deep. I'm so sad for you. Would you like to tell us what happened the more you talk the more it will help you. Diane. 

• Posted

hi guys, i am sorry to worry you all but i’m alive, i cannot see a counseler, but i sincerely am grateful for all of your replies. 
  • Posted

Mariah how are you? I have been thinking about you. I don't know how old you are nor how long you have been so sad but I'm wondering if maybe you could visit your doctor and let him know how you feel and maybe get a referral to a counselor. Would you be open to that? Will you let me know how you are? I care. Diane b

• Posted

hello diane, sorry to worry you but please don’t worry for me, i can’t say i feel okay but in the moment i’m alright. i am 17, cannot see a counselor unfortunately. i wish i could talk with him but i can’t, it hurts yes but maybe one day the pain’ll stop.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.