how to gain wait with gastric problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello ,

Im Raju 28 years of age and weight is 50. From last one month I'm seriously doing workout for 2hrs a day. From last 45days my weight is increased to 51. Here my problem is Im trying to eat more food as I can. But due to gastric problem Im getting pain at chest and i'm unable to anything. and I'm not getting which food I have to prefer to increase my weight without facing this gastric issue. 

Today morning I ate 2 bananas and went to workout. I used to take "Mass Gainer BMS" after workout daily. Today my problem gastric started again and I'm unable to eat breakfast also. 

Can you guess please suggest me which type of food I have to eat and At what time it is preferable to eat ??? Thanks in advance.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

What exactly is your "gastric problem"?

Do you have a stomach ulcer? 

Are you seeing a doctor about your stomach problems?

Are you on any medications?

Can you eat protein rich foods?

Seafood. Seafood is an excellent source of protein because it's usually low in fat. ...White-Meat Poultry. ...

Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt. ...Eggs. ..Beans. ...Pork Tenderloin. ...Soy. ...Lean Beef. etc.

Are you exercising too much?

• Posted

1. Gastric problem means ... If I eat any spicy food immediately I will get pain in throat. Used to take tablet in the early morning with empty stomach also.  

2. Do you have a stomach ulcer?  - Yes, It may be stomach ulcer

3. Are you seeing a doctor about your stomach problems? - Yes, he did endoscope test also and gave some medicines.

4. Are you on any medications? - used to take one medicine with empty stomach in the morning

5. Can you eat protein rich foods?  -- Yes I can eat. Im taking "Mass Gainer" its name is TRUE MASS 1200 bms, single scoop daily after workout.

6. Are you exercising too much? -- 1 and half hour daily from last 40days.

My diet ... 

1. bread with peanut butter

2. egg whites

3. rice with some curry

4. fried chicken with biryani or some other 

5. milk 

6. fruit salads with ice creame

• Posted

I think you need to consult a dietitian to explore food options that don't aggravate your stomach ulcer.

I'm not medically trained but did have a perforated ulcer 59 years ago at the age of seventeen which caused the removal of two thirds of my stomach by surgery and I wouldn't wish that on anybody. I'm now 77 years old.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.