How to Heal Debilitating Anal Fissures Smoothly

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi dear fellows,

I had been suffering from this problem and had deviced few ways to get over it naturally and with help of some medications, Now after 1 month of struggling hard with all out effort today I had felt a sigh a relief ! I want to share the stepwise plan of how to get rid of pain and stress of Anal fissures.

Day 1: Cut down on diet from the day fissure starts, Go liquid diet , Choose from a list of things like yoghurt, liquid fresh juices, soups, liquid porridges , oatmeals, Cut down on drinks to Hot coffee and tea a day and bland orange or lemon plus Manuka honey warm drink twice or three times a day ... Drink 2 litres of water,,,Do not eat any staple diet like Rice, wheat or Bran ...Avoid fibre,, max can take one apple, pear or Pineapple. Mean time to fill tummy take handful of some nuts,,, Melon or sunflower seeds worked for me ( salted roasted ones )

Fissure Care: Make a mixture of Cocunut oil, Olive oil and Manuka honey all equal portions and paint the anus with it each time about to make a bowel movement ( make sure you have only one bowel movement a day !) and afterwards also slide in half inch of your little finger inside and lubricate the area with this wonder oil combo.While doing so if you feel the tone of anal spincter is also high or tight ( which is the main causitive of this horrible condition )make sure you have 3 sitz bath a day with Salt in it ( water shall be quite hot )

How to reduce spasm of Spincter ? Its a MDT approach ,,,Please try natural measures for a day and if not working go for muscle relaxants , which I'm sure all of you know by now ,But just to revise twice daily paint with GTN gel or Ca channel blockers Gels..Some advocate that if they taken P/Oral are also helpful ! This would tone down the Sphincy for our good and help a smooth unrestricted movement. Meanwhile at night you may pass in a steroid supp to make sure fissure heals well while you are sleep .

For Soft stool : Now please bear in mind we dont want a bulky stool at all as it will stretch the rectum and anus and thats what we dont want !!! Thats the reason all kind of roughage and fibre shall be avoided day 1.Take stimulant laxative ( Dulculax)1-2 tabs 10:30 pm and wait for a smooth soft watery movement next mroning 6 am,At night keep a warm hot bottle under your but and also take a pain killer like Ibuprofen.

Day 2: First thing in morning is run to washroom as urge would be high , make a sitz bath and mean time again paint the hole with wonder oil I had mentioned above and keep the finger at the place you feel is the tear,,and rub against it mild...Now let the bowel run thru nice and easy ...it would take 10 seconds...Get your self in hot shower or sitz bath and let spincy relax and get over the pain...again rub the relaxant gel and be ready for work or rest...keep painkiller in hand but very less...

Keep diet simple like day one but you can add on cod liver oil caps along with fish grilled with mild sauce at night...

Repeat all day one things and on day 3 you will start feeling an itch around the painful area ...This means fissure is healing ...from this onwards you may add a little fibre or roughage to diet along with proteins to keep you energetic and warm fluids along with manuka honey in it !

If I"m missing on something ,,,Do ask :-)

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi

i read your message. wonder not to have fiber though fiber helps to generate pooh. i have been eating fiber breakfast since two years. the whole thing is made up of fiber or sometimes i take brown bread and butter. am i missing something here or doing wrong? is it ok to just keep coconut oil directly in anal? like 2 times a day. in morning and before bed. i wish i can feel better with this. havent try but thinking to do it tomorrow. please write soon

• Posted

Sorry for the late reply alf, YEs fibre is helpful but not when you are battling with an acute anal fissure, as fibre generates bulk that may land us into trouble of passing a large stool , it may stretch the diameter of anal canal to an inch which is harmful .

we need a stool of calibre 0.8cm max,,right ? so for that reason for acute fissure avoid fibre only oats work good for me or some mini fruit like pine apple chunk or straberry a day ... just a little( goes a long way smile

• Posted

is it ok to just keep coconut oil directly in anal? like 2 times a day. in morning and before bed? apple ,orange or orange juice (readymade) are good to take? what about raw beetroot ?
    • Posted

Repeat all day one things and on day 3 you will start feeling an itch around the painful area ...This means fissure is healing .

you wrote this

so it means if i get itching is not dangerous? i actually got scared on the first time i applied it. i felt itching. ive sensitive skin .do you think it can react so fast ?

how many times i have to use coconut oil? 3 times ? as i use a anal cream aswell

• Posted

Hi,

I am currently following the routine of drinking warm water with lemon juice.

Is it ok if I avoid honey? I am worried it should not be complex for cleaning if honey is used in magic oil.

Also my bowel movements are more because of pain. I currently use local anaesthetic gels to reduce pain during bowel movements.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.