HOW TO HEAL YOUR FISSURE!!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi there,

I just wanted to come on here and let you know how I healed my fissure eventually. I got mine after birth of my daughter and suffered really bad for the first year. Got botox, didn't work, used all the creams, went to physiotherapy. Tried it all. I always drank 2 litres of water a day and had a high fibre diet too. But nothing was working until one day the pharmacist suggested to use medical grade new zealand manuka honey. I started to use it in the morning before and after a bowel movement by inserting a pea sized amount. After about a month, my fissure was healed!! I've had minor set backs where the fissure will come back slightly but healed within a couple of days as opposed to weeks of pain and now it never comes back! I'm so grateful for my pharmacist and I just want to spread the word in the hope that anyone suffering badly will get healed too as I know how depressing and horrible it is to live with a fissure. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Hope it works for you. xx

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.