How to lose thighs Weight?

Posted , 6 users are following.

my whole body is fine but my Thighs seems like over weighted...

Please suggest me some methods to lose thighs weight

Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

you probs need to do some exercise focussing on that part of your body - get some professional advice rather than advice on here which may or may not  be correct - good luck
  • Posted

Good exercises are offered by Gillian Michaels. But this is the structure of the body. It's not a minus. It's a plus.

• Posted

Hii dear,

You need to start your morning with cup of coffee has a very mild diuretic effect and may stimulate your metabolism, your body’s fat-burning ability, and even boost your workouts. That said, there is such a thing as too much coffee. “It can lead to crashes that contribute to overeating at night and generally not feeling great,” says Moskovitz. She suggests sticking to two cups per day max.

And do lunges. With a 5- or 8-pound dumbbell in each hand, lunge forward with one leg and bring the opposite knee about an inch above the ground. Step back and continue with the opposite leg.and draw it in so that it lightly taps the back of your right knee. Extend the left leg out again. Repeat with the other leg.It will help you a lot to reduce your thigh fat.Best of luck dear.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.