Posted , 3 users are following.
In recent days I was feeling a bit heavy in my upper right abdomen, with no other symtomps. So my dad forced me to check for ultrasound and fibroscan.
Everything else was normal but I was diagnosed with fatty liver and 5.3kPa.
My family doctor said that your liver going towards fibrosis and he scared the sh*t outta me, but I doubt this.
Lifestyle and other info:
- I am 23 years old Indian
- My BMI is 28.1
- Used to drink once or twice a week but very heavy.
- I have been eating junk food since very long.
- I had jaundice in Decemeber 2012 and got recovered after 1 month
My questions are:
- Tell me if there is any problem with my liver future?
- How to reverse it? Do's and dont's
- How long does it takes to reverse it?
- Is it safe to continue drinking once a month after being recovered?
0 likes, 4 replies