How to stop not getting addicted to zopiclone

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have just started taking Zopiclone and I would like to know how often to take them without being addicted. I also have miratazapine and the make me groggy help please

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi nicola as someone unable to sleep without zopiclone, not even nap, i would suggest u stop taking them and get cbti. i have been trying to wean off these for 2 years, and it has been hell. i cant work, feel like death every day, then get 2-5 hrs sleep a night.

• Posted

I think its possible to get addicted no matter how much dosages you take. The higher the consistency of taking medications, the higher the rate of addiction. There are natural remedies you could try.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.