How to treat anal herpes!!!!!?????

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was diagnosed with herpes, this is my first outbreak on my vagina and anus. It feels like glass when i poop so i've been trying not to eat but i get starving, so eventually i have to poop. When I do, i bleed after wards because the sores have been rubbed on and the scabs ripped off by my bowel movement. Does this hinder the virus from going away? What can I do to not rip off the scabs when i poop? I'm also on 400mg 3 times a day Acyclovir for 10 days

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Better to eat but keep your poop soft, so that it can be eliminated easily. Eat prunes, dried figs or apricots, or take a teaspoon of coconut oil, etc. Wipe gently and rinse the rest off.
  • Posted

Tea tree oil helps !!

Omfggggg . I had an active outbreak and put it on my sores and they cleared up within a day or two ...

Just make sure you put something on the sores to keep it moist when it dries up it kind of rubs together and it can be so painful .

I've never got any on my butt so I can't speak on that one.

I would definitely be taking stool softeners..

• Posted

Try using preparation H. The tube has an applicator that u can insert up ur anus and will help pave the way for ur fecal matter. I hope this helps
  • Posted

Did you try the preparation H? I know it's for hemorrhoids, but it may help 'ease the way' so to speak, in the situation too.

• Posted

Also buy red marine algae and l-lysine, both help reduce outbreaks, by boosting your immune system.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.