How to treat chronic pharyngitis?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been suffering from the chronic pharyngitis for several years. It almost destroyed me and made me fall apart. When I sleeping, talking or singing. Even sometimes I feel my throat is burning. I have tried many medicine, But it always makes a comeback  after a period of time. Oh my god, I only 20.

Does anyone have the same concern like me.I don't want the disease effect my life all the time. I just want to know how to cure it. Or is there anything I need to pay attention to in my daily life? All the suggestions  will be appreciate.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have chronic pharyngitis too. It's two months now. Every morning I wake up with a sore sensation in my throat and I need to clear my throat many times. I see some red patches at the back of my throat that I believe is granular pharyngitis. One thing to ease the pain is to gargle salt water or whatever fluid, and I feel temporarily relieved. I'm 21 and I really want to get this fixed since it's so much to bear everyday. 

• Posted

Hi Tommy, did you ever find anything that gave you any relief? I’m suffering from the same symptoms. I hope you’re doing well. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.