How to treat chronic sinus when antibiotics no working

Posted , 4 users are following.

how can i treat chronic sinus when antibiotics steroids no working 😕 i tried every single type pf antibiotic no working i still need to try my allergies spray neti pot and other stuff but in case this dont work how can i treat it i dont want to get surgery i want to try everything else first ? also have lymph node because of it how can i treat this no pills are working 😕

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

ive been where you are,

antibotics, steroid sprays/drops not working.

I'm still not 100 percent but in alot better, i believe something is wrong with my stomach, i take antiacids although i never get heartburn, ever.

• Posted

i hate sinus is never ending always feeling like i have a cold 😕 i tried everything i will try neti pot 😕 but i dont know if it will work 😕 i never have all this problem i m from a tropical country never got sick before moved to america 8 years ago since then now i have sinus allergies reflux gastritis and all the stuff that come with it ;/

• Posted

I was having the same problem. I had taken a lot of antibiotics and still had a runny nose, sore throat and headaches. I was diagnosed as having sinus infection and got a bunch of antibiotics dumped in me without a change in my condition. A friend then recommended I use a natural supplement which has really helped. I would gladly share if you are interested

• Posted

I used this product called Breathe by EU natural. It is 100% made from natural herb extracts. The product is meant to fight inflammations, allergies and irritations. This is what truly saved me. You can easily get it on Amazon, ebay or even Walmart. Check it out and let me know how it goes 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.