How to vizit USA with F21?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello! I'm IT developer from Ukraine, I'm 34 years old, also i'm PhD in cybernetics. I got ill F21 (schizotypal personality disorder) from 22 years old. And I wanna to vizit USA.

1. How can I bring trough custom medcines and receptes for the first time and how much of medcines and how long I can use them?

How can I get medical help in govermental and privat clinics? Where I can got medicines and receptes? What will hapy if I will neeed stacionar and hospitalization abroad? How to be with the insurance, do they give it at my diagnosis?

2. Can I visit USA for working by my field of science? In scientific institute? In university (teaching)? In private firm? What restrictions with employment are possible for me?

3. Can I got USA citizenship? Can I by Green Card? Will my illness be barrier for obtaining sitizenship by Green Card or by another way? Can I buy real estate, house in the United States?

Thank you very match for answering questions!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi I would advice you to contact the American Embassy in the Ukraine if there is one. Otherwise googling should help with information.

This is a mental health site and I doubt whether anyone on here would know the answers. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.