How was ‘your ‘ day ?

Posted , 21 users are following.

I always wonder what other ladies are doing ? How their day went ? If it was good bad or just plain terrible . 

How you are coping ? How many months or years has it been really really awful ? And I mean restricting your life your job your mind .... 

2 likes, 64 replies

64 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Lori,  Nauseous, dizzy all day...horrible migraine last night, up at 2am.  BLECH!  13 months bad...last 7 mo horrible...anxiety kicked in.  Tired, dizzy...scared to drive long distances.  Can’t sleep past 4 am...then exhausted at 6am...need to be up at 7.  Always tired, but not sleepy.  Listening to Amityville Horror on audiobook...seems fitting 😀

• Posted

I hear ya Lou! I used to take a nap everyday .. would relax and just fall asleep now I’m wired and tired and have to take 10 things to go to sleep at night . Can you get medical marijuana ? If I wake up too early I take a liquid and sends me right back to sleep plus 2 pills of melatonin . Sleep is EVERYTHING! I also got Olanzapine from the dr which I had to beg for ... doesn’t make you groggy the next day . 

And yes! I’ve not been able to drive long distances in 11 years !!!a few miles is my limit .  I got used to that and designed my life around it but this new Meno stuff is ruining my life !!! 

• Posted

I know 🤣 I watched Forensic Files for months all murders and  crimes but loved it ... since I crashed try to stick to the cooking shows and housewives . 

• Posted

Hi Lori,  I can get it, I would need a card.  Also, I believe your allowed to grow it for personal purposes where I am.   This is lame...but I’ve never smoked anything in my life, not even once to try!  I used to have a couple of drinks here and there, but , I haven’t done that in years.  One of my children is disabled and I really need to be on my toes...really sucks the fun aspect out of having a nice rum and coke here and there!  

I can usually get to sleep ok at night.  It’s the staying asleep.   I’ll fall asleep by 11pm, then awake at around 2am, sometimes sweating, stare at the ceiling for an hour.  Fall asleep until 5 ( husbands effin’ alarm goes off).  Exhausted at 6am...could sleep forever then.  But, need to be up at 7. Then, I’m like a vegetable for the day...but cannot nap!  Totally sucks!  It’s been this way for months.

I think I may try liquid melatonin, I don’t think it should interact with Lexapro.  I’m getting fed up with Lex anyways because I feel it’s not the right treatment for me, therefore, I’m seeing no benefits.  It took me a year to go on it, if I put this substance in my bidy, it damn well better work!  I’m still on the starter dose, I never upped it, so it will make my escape from it easier.  Seeing new gyno next month.  🤞  I love all the crime shows too!  But, I have really gotten back into reading...love Stephen King especially!  Thanks for listening! 😀

• Posted

Me too. I watched all sorts of crime shows real and fiction and I work as a Victim Advocate for our local Police Dept. Now I watch Hallmark and fly into a panic when I get mail and emails for "final" expenses".

We cannot handle that stuff right now. Especially when every day we think we are dying a different death! Good grief! I called in again today lori. I woke up shaky and literally afraid to get out of bed. I've had the afraid to get out of bed episode happen one other time. I don't know what caused it but it happened again today. I have to go in tomorrow. I've been calling off a lot since Feb. I still plan on taking some time off at the end of September. So I CANNOT miss anymore days.

Also, I'm afraid a lot. I used to be pretty fearless.

• Posted

Well this isn’t recognized as a serious disorder and it is ! I’ve never felt so strange in all my life . I too can’t get out of bed it’s so daunting ... I just manage to do the minimum . I could get through it if my mental state was back to normal ...but feel like my wires are all crossed . I think it takes away your confidence and it’s all you think about all day. 

• Posted

I tried lexapro only for 3 days made me vomit it was awful . I need my sleep and take so many things to get a good nights sleep if I don’t I’m screwed the next day .im ALWAYS tired anyway but living like a hermit it’s no life .  I feel like a broken bird who is so fragile . Even if I go out one night and stay up past 9 I pay for it the next day . 
    • Posted

Hey Juanita! That house has been for sale for years. I think all of us should pitch in and get it..,if it’s really haunted, I betcha it woukd leave if we all moved in!   🤣🤪

• Posted

biggrinbiggrin  Lou, you are so right! Lol! That evil spirit would be gone so fast!!!  Lol!
    • Posted

Ha! Yes we could all get a ’ Menocism’ that’s what we need . My house had spirits for a while and I used to talk to them and take photos of them . I wasn’t scared at all and after going through all this meno stuff .... nothing is worse. 
  • Posted

I have no idea if it's peri or not BUT my life seems blah.   I am just here.  Bored at times even.  Maybe it's anxiety.  Do I need a job?-- I work part-time but maybe I need something more.   Do I need a boyfriend?-- I'm married but spouse doesn't do it for me AND the thought of sex is UGH so no to a boyfriend. Kids are doing well in high school and sports and I often ask myself why didn't I have more kids.  I have 2 cats and one is 18 yrs old so I have thought about a kitten.  When I think of a project-- I can't seem to start..   

Today wasn't too bad BUT there are plenty of days where I am just tired and can't function.  So I don't know if it's hormones OR I just need a change in my life.  Thanks for listening..

• Posted

Kelly, you’re ahead of the game if your working!  That’s awesome!  Here goes...

More kids Would have meant More work...forever and ever!

boyfriend= Just like having a kid, except more annoying and more work.  Stick with your husband, at least you know what to expect.

I say go for the kitty...get a pair, so they can grow up together!  😀

• Posted

Yes I had a boyfriend for a year after a split from my husband ... it was fun when we were away for weekends etc but so much work .at home . Having to seem interested in what they’re moaning  about cooking for them and then if you get a younger one as I did they want sex all the time .

Since I crashed I couldn’t do all that now ... don’t think I could even handle a date ... always too tired. 

And yes wish my husband was back 😪

• Posted

Yes I was a great wife ! His mistake 
    • Posted

My husband is 9 years older than me...and when we were younger *I* had the higher sex drive all the way through. Now he thinks he needs sex every day...and I couldnt care less. Lok. You would think he would have slowed down...no....he kicked it up a few gears....ugh!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.