How were you diagnosed?

Posted , 1 user is following.

so, its a long story. over ten years ago i started with IBS, D&C and bloating. ive had various tests, mri, ct, colonscopy, bloods, stool, laproscope, sehcat.

the pain and bloating is usually lower right abdomen, over the years its developed into constant loose stools which have worsened with time. For the past few years i have daily loose stools which are yellow/orange, messy, and smell terrible! sometimes after food my stomach gurgles and i have to go and it all goes straight through.

ocassionally i have had right side pain under my left rib but just thought it was IBS. ive always drank and smoked on and off, im 38.

recently i quit drinking and smoking and joined the gym and started eating clean. i eat about 70g of fat a day from things like salmon, nuts, fish, eggs as im trying to gain muscle.

over a week ago i thiight i pulled a muscle in my side, between my last rib and pelvis, ive been haing a stitch type stabbing pain under my left rib, and the odd shooting back pain twinge on the same side.

docs dont seem to care. my grandma died of pancreatic cancer. i dont know what to do! im worried my IBS has been misdigosed all these years!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.