Hows everyone doing?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone!

Hows everyone doing this week so far then? :D

Little tip i've found out, for a low fat snack or with your dinner or something, snackajacks only have 2g fat, where as a small bag of quavers is something like 4.4g! and you get more in the snackajacks!

also i had some very low fat sausages last night for tea and it was 4g fat for 2 sausages, cooked them with rice and roasted veg and they were lovely, thought id have to ban sausages on the pills!!

Vic

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

The Snackajack rice cake thingies are nice to even less fat too.

low fat sausages !where did you get them from and what brand are they? The only low fat sausages i've found up to now are quorn ones and they are ok but not as nice as proper sausages.

• Posted

I think they were tesco's own make, cooked very well and they were very tasty!

i haven't had quorn sausages for years, but the quorn mince is very low fat and it goes a long way in chilli or bolognese.

not had the rice cakes before, i'll have to try them!

Vic

• Posted

i have found that 2 walls or richmond thin pork sausages are about 8g fat, i grill them on the george foreman and watch the fat pour out so i assume that the 2 once cooked on there are less than 8g

i have tried asda low fat ones before and i couldnt hide the fowl taste with enough ketchup!

• Posted

The Snack a Jack Rice & Corn Cakes Caramel Flavour are 51 calories and 0.3 grams of fat each . I think there 9 per pack I bought mine from Asda when they were on a offer for 2 packs.

Thanks for the information on the sausages. i've not tried the quorn mince before i'll give it a try I did get some low fat mince meat from Asda.

:lol: Mullerlight yoghurts are very low in fat as well.

Weight watchers desserts are 4 grams of fat but are a real treat.

• Posted

Weight Watchers sausages are nice and really can't taste much difference between \"ordinary\" sausages, actually had them last night, with sweet potato, broccoli and peas.

Have tried the quorn one's and really just texture and no taste.

Also had Weight Watchers caramel crunch dessert. all very yummy.

Activa yoghurt's are very good as they are virtually fat free, just a trace of fat.

• Posted

ooooooooooo I Love the caramel crunch from weight watches..had one after dinner last night....yum yum yum :D My favourite :D :D :D

I have also found that weight watches have lightly salted hoola hoops crisps for the savory snack too, and at a low 0.2g of fat per bag you cant go wrong :D

Im also loving the Creme Caramel, just what I need to get rid of that sweet tooth after dinner and at 45p for 4 from sainsbury's own brand (which is less fat than regular brand) you laughing/skipping all the way to the till :lol: :lol:

I also found an excellent replacement for my Latte fix... at starbucks you can get a skimmed milk latte with fat free vanilla syrup so no need for sugar either. I cant handle sweetner so needed something else and was very happy to find it. Most of the other coffee places only do semi-skimmed milk.

It is amazing how much one can learn in just less than a week.

I must say, I am feeling better already even though I have no idea if I have lost anything yet. My clothes seem to be fittting easier too which is nice.

Keep the post coming guys....

xxxpearlxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.