HPV genital warts or molluscum

Posted , 6 users are following.

I don't know if i have HPV genital warts or molluscum the inside of my vagina looks weird i have bumps on my vagina and three on my thigh i want to go to my clinic but i cant cus of the pandemic atm please help imageimage

imageimageimage

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

it looks like warts and a herpes outbreak. most clinics are open you just have to wear a mask. how arr you feeling otherwise? fever? pain?

• Posted

Dear lia,

You have two problems:

Genital warts

Molluscum contagiosum (4th photo)

You should see a doctor to get some treatment or else get a prescription of Warticon cream from an online chemist/drugstore if you can't see your doctor.

Adhari

• Edited

Get hpv vaccine, gardasil vaccine for u to be protect from cervical cancer cause of hpv and to lessen those warts or cleared them

• Posted

thanks i've had my hpv injections in school ill try to get the gardasil vaccine

• Posted

than you probably have a strain of hpv not covered by gardasil, good news is that a new therapeutic vaccine called ChAdOx1-5GHPV3 just finished phase 3 human trials last years and was able to clear persistent high risk infections in 90% of over 1000 test subjects, should be available in the next 2 years hopefully, for now.. follow Adhari's advice.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.