HPV??! Help please!!??

Posted , 3 users are following.

imageimage

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

• Posted

did you get any treatment like mine itches from time to time but is not crazy itching like is manageable

• Posted

yes,I have itching but not too much,and only when I go to sleep,but now I dont have any simptoms. just they are here and make me crazy. Do you went to doctor? I can go for two weeks

• Posted

omg exactly i have them at night i have an appoitment monday

• Posted

I also have the same and my doctor said it's definitely VP. I also have itching and burning at night time!

• Posted

how long do you have them? i think my is worse...i am so scared. image

• Posted

Iv'e had mine for about 2 years. I promise you there's no need to worry. They aren't contagious or anything, and cause no risk to your health. If it's just the appearance you are worried about, no one would even notice unless they looked really close, and even then they wouldn't care! My boyfriend didn't even notice and he really doesn't care. Everyone's vaginas have little bumps here and there. If youre really worrying about it you can see a doctor, but I promise you are fine ☺

• Posted

no problem! I know it's scary when it's to do with your own body. But nothing to worry about. And no they don't get bigger 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.