HPV, herpes, vestibular pap??

Posted , 2 users are following.

So i just found out that this guy ive been seeing has genital herpes. We have only had unprotected sex a couple of times (before i knew) but he said he was sure he didn't have any breakouts at the time. The last time we had sex was 4 days ago and now today i noticed it was a little bit painful and itchy down there. I grabbed a mirror and noticed some redness and these little bumps. Ive never seen them before but ive also never looked that closely down there so i dont know if they're usually there. However, i started freaking out thinking that i could have possibly gotten herpes from him. i dont think they look like the typical herpes blisters, but when doing more research, i found pictures of HPV warts and vestibular papillomatosis. im hoping its just VP because that isnt serious but im absolutely freaking out that it could be something else. If i have HPV or herpes, I dont even know what ill do. the only symptoms I have are some redness and occassionally a tiny but of itchiness, but no pain or anything. Someone please tell me what you think this is File size is too bigFile size is too big

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

it does look like vp, but best to get yourself checked just in case. Perhaps this scare will teach you a lesson (use protection).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.