Hpv or Herpes? (Pics)

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello, I’ve had this cluster of about 4 small circular bumps on the inside of my vagina for about 2 months going on three. They have not changed in size and are soft. The first week that I noticed them I felt a bit of a burning sensation. However since then I haven’t felt anything. I haven’t had sex in over 5 months. I have a doctors appointment next month. Just asking to see if anyone has had these or had any advice.  No smell, an increase of discharge (milky white), no itch, very seldom a tingle burn feeling. 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

That looks like genital warts to me. My partner before had those although a lot more bigger. HPV I think. 
  • Posted

Yeah warts. Herpes are usually tiny clumps of blisters.
  • Posted

But i would go to an obgyn to see if its actually a wart or a pimple. Just in case
    • Posted

Thanks, to me they are small and it’s about 3 of them together. They don’t itch just my vagina is tingly sometimes. Thanks though, i can’t find pictures that looks like it. It looks Like both. 
  • Posted

Could be warts though I'm not sure, but definitely doesn't look like herpes to me.  Please let us know what the doctor says though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.