HPV or something else? Pregnancy.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I need help.

I've got this on the vaginal opening.

had them for a few weeks now. I'm 30 weeks pregnant had the same partner for a long time now.

I know it can be HPV but could it be something else?

Due to the virus the sexual health clinic wont see me... I'm really worried because I never had any symptoms.!

I had sex around 10 days ago, i had burning sensation, then I've done a urine test and my leukocytes were high.

then I've noticed I'm peeing more than usually but with no pain or burning.

Vulva is a bit itchy.

I've noticed 2 days ago that my skin cracked and I was bleeding from there. 😔

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

im sorry but this does look like hpv, you should visit your obgyn.

• Posted

is it possible that me or my partner had it for a year and I had the symptoms just now?

because I honestly started to think if he slept with someone else... 🤦

• Posted

its possible! your immune system is down when you are pregnant and its a perfect time for them to present themself. dont assume he cheated. just talk to him. they are not that serious. they can be gotten rid of!!

• Posted

okay, I'm actually ashamed to talk to him.

I've always been careful when I've changed partners.

I want to continue to have sex with him but now I cant because obviously I dont want him to have it...

• Posted

Chances are if you have it so does he. Men are most of the time carries. they dont show symptoms like woman do. who knows which of you had it....

• Posted

He might alr have it or hes the one who passed it to you..no one knows..avoiding sex with him would not change anything but you should avoid having sex while having active genital warts. You need to go to ur obgyn and have you warts treated, it is very important esp u are pregnant. You have possibility to pass the hpv virus to ur baby if u have active genital during vaginal delivery.

• Posted

Thats Hpv warts.. Have you had oral sex with ur partner while having that bumps?

• Posted

I have no idea when I've started having them. but as soon as I've noticed I've stopped having sex.

• Posted

Avoid oral sex(might cause oral warts) and vaginal sex (might spread to other genital skin) when you have active warts.. get it treated. Ask for genital warts treatment and request to check for internal warts. If you have active warts during delivery the virus have chances to infect your baby, even though its rare to infect baby during birth. Please take care and stay safe during this pandemic as well.

• Posted

i do avoid it.

the small warts are bleeding. theres more and more of them.

my GP wont see me because I'm pregnant, sexual health clinic won't see me. They told me I'll have to wait until I give birth to get treatment. they dont care I'm gonna pass it to the baby.

• Posted

Is there new warts come out? Do you have updated picture if you don't mind to share? There are several warts treatment that are save for pregnant women such as Trichloroacetic Acid, Cryotherapy, Cautery, Surgical and Laser. The treatment that are NOT safe for pregnant women are Podophyllin and Aldara. There are some home remedies that using apple cider vinegar but not recommended because its not safe for soft mucous area like vagina opening. It will burn your vagina skin.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.