HPV or VP? And how to get rid of it?!

Posted , 8 users are following.

Okay so a few days ago asking if this was HPV warts or just PV. I have a feeling that it is VP, but that cluster that is right outside of my vagina (the one thats formed a circle) has me thinking a tad bit that its warts. A few people have told me that it is VP, but I wanted to get some more opinions. Now, if it is VP, I was wondering how the HECK do you get rid of these bumps?? They popped up a little over a month ago (thats how i automatically knew they werent herpes). But, I am afraid that even if I try to have sex, my partner will think they are herpes or warts (like i did). Please let me know if there is some type of remedy to get rid of these bumps!!image

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

They do not look like warts. They look like the bumps I have which are VP? They are perfectly harmless so do not need removal. They are also perfectly normal so if your partner has an issue with them, it's his problem. However, if you are worried just go to a sexual health clinic and get them checked.

• Posted

Okay thank you. I knew that the line of small bumps were VP for sure, I just didn't know that they could form in a circle like that (towards my opening)? Idk, all the pictures I have seen, I haven't seen any that look like that. But all the pictures I have seen of genital warts definitely don't look like these either.

• Posted

• Posted

i have bumps that looks just like this what is it, any updates? help me !!

• Posted

so do i!!! does yours itch or get irritated once in a while? i got these after a yeast infection

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.