Hpv or vp or something else

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have been having on and of burning , frequent urination , irregular periods for 6 months

qimage

2 months ago i got diagnoised with bv took trewtment and never went

have phone appointment with doctor tommorow to be seen and find out what it is

negative for chlamydia and gohnerrea

called gum clinic week ago and they didnt seem concerned too see me they said could be yeast infection even tho i said there seems to be small growths

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

any updates on this? i have something similar. went to the doctor but not getting a biopsy until later.

• Posted

no updates i have appoinyment tommorow i will let you know how it goes

• Posted

i went and the doctor examined me and he said sounds like i have vulvydonia and looks like irritated skin he done a swab for any infections and perscribed me some cream to stop the burning

• Posted

Hi sara,

The lumps are likely to be VP, not genital warts.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.