Hpv or vp? Please help sos

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have noticed these papules in the last month and I have had intense itch and irritation externally. I went to the gynecologist for the first time and told me that it is a heavy mycosis and not a warts, the second time I went to, we did a pap test and it was clear of hpv, but these bumbs are still there and I have been very stressed i have itch and irritation again, there are also two sides of the vagina ... what do you think it is?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I would trust your doctor on this. They don't look like warts to me either.

• Posted

thank you for ur respond. Do u know if yeast infection can cause these papules? im sooooo confused...

• Posted

I'm not a doctor but if your doctor said it can that I guess it can. And it could be VP as well which is harmless. But if you're worried, go to another doctor for a second opinion

• Posted

check my profile, i had the same issue

• Posted

yes i just checked it , they look similar like mine ..im gonna check them again tomorrow cause i think that yeast infection is back again.. its so annoying

in your case they are itching too?!

• Posted

yes. REALLY Itchy and burning sensation and pain when urinating.. and my gyneco said that my vagina is normal and that is VP and that i have irritated my vuvla probably during period with pads because it all started when i ve got my period. she gave me a local calming cream BUT DEFF mine was NOT HPV

• Posted

happy to hear that...i hope mine aren't hpv too. most cases i see here about vp looks like mine but i dont know anymore im confused...we will see tomorrow praying for not warts...

my problem with yeast infection and candidiasis started right after my period and its still bothering me for 1month+

• Posted

i have those and I have E.coli on vagina with white discharge

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.