HPV questions

Posted , 2 users are following.

a few years ago after a relationship that didnt work out i developed some changes down below (im a male) so i waited a few months and got tested and everything kept coming up negative. few more months went by with no changes tested again, negatives. went and saw my dr. and he said it was hpv. and then froze them off. heres where im at in life. ive been single now almost 3 years and no sexual contact from any strays. i have met someone and in the back of my mind this hpv is still there. i dont know much about it and everything i have read is that your immune system can and may clear it. yes i had treatment and yes i have slight scaring. are there any long term things i need to worry about? can this be passed after so long and being treated? does it complicate anything if decide to have children?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

calm down, everything is fine and u are ok. enjoy ur life!!! do a check sometimes and u will be okey! dont worry!!

• Posted

Thank you. I went through a bad spell of depression for a while and 3 years later i finally got where i needed to be and then all of a sudden i met someone and had no intentions on doing so and all of a sudden my mind flooded with the "what ifs" 😕 I appreciate the response!

• Posted

honestly, relax and enjoy ur life. im in a same situation but warts (and everything else) arent the end of the world. calm down, everything is fine and u are okkkk !!!!

• Posted

Yes, warts is what it was for me. The Dr. froze them off and said youre good, then i run to google for answers and thats when my emotions got the best of me, lol.

• Edited

dont google very much, its a big mistake. i had warts too last year and since then its my biggest fear. but there are problems bigger than these. its not the end of the world. just do your check ups and im sure that you will be fine, im here if u ll need anything! take care and be calm

• Edited

if u have question for hpv (or anything else) ask your doctor. i u still have questions, change your doctor. this is a rule for me!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.