HPV Wart ? Help !!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had something that looks like a skin tag since 2 months now. It does not pain or ich. I'm not sure if it is a skin tag or hpv wart. I'm active but only with one partner. I'm 22 y/m. Few days back I saw another one but that's not even visible. I put acetic acid 5% n Im not sure it turned white or not.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I've successfully used a TagBand kit to remove skin tags from my face (near the eye) and body - not my genitals though. It involves applying a tiny rubber band over the tag. Blood supply is cut off and the tag dies, goes black and eventually drops off (say 3 weeks). No scars after about 6 weeks.

• Posted

Check it with your doctor. HPV wart is so common but highly contagious. You should abstain from sexual contact before getting it diagnosed and fully treated. Does it cause you any itching or discomfort? If yes, it could be a HPV wart. Don't worry too much. You can remove it with vidarox.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.