HPV/WARTS/ CERVICAL CANCER?? What should I do?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone, I'd like to ask some help about the symptoms that I have in. I felt movements in my right ovary and and sometimes pain. I had consulted my gynecologist last year and run some test like papsmear and also tranvaginal scan. I consulted again to my gynecologist after I received all the results. And she told me that it is clear and normal.

Image 1 shows a bumps, and my gynecologist said that it will heal or gone on its own, but it has been a year now and the bumps stil there.

Image 2 just this year 2020, i feel itchy and pain in my vagina. I then, had an appointment with my gyne and said i have genital warts and prescribe me a vaginal suppository. I had a papsmear test and still waiting for my results.

Image 3, Can someone tell me why there's a dark thing in my urethra opening.

I hope sometime can help me and at least enlighten me all this. Thank you in advance.

Note: that I already have 1 kid and not sexually active because my partner is far away.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello,

1. Looks like a cycst - can be investigated further
    2. Looks like forcyde spots - it is normal.
    3. Just your vaginas shape. Do not think it is anything.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.