Hpv warts? Fordyce spots? Chaffing?

Posted , 4 users are following.

In December I noticed a line of bumps on the side near my vaginal opening. I went for my first pap smear (im 19) january of this year. My gynecologist told me I may have come into contact with a wart and that it was low risk hpv. I wanted them gone so she used the TCA treatment. after the first treatment I noticed some warts developing right in the inside of my vaginal opening where I previously had a fissure. so 2 weeks later I went back so she could treat them as well, and my original warts that she treated had turned black so I figured they'd fall off soon. 2 weeks after my 2nd treatment I went and got my monthly wax and 2 days later I felt like the bumps on the side were rising because before the wax it felt like the bumps were going down and flat, then after they felt a little bumpy again. I used my camera to see and thats when I noticed the tiny tiny bumps right in the opening of my vagina and the black bumps on the side still there. I decided i'd go back to my obgyn so she could check things out. she said it looked like I healing nice and she went ahead and did another TCA treatment. & that was around feb. 17. now it's march and the black bumps still arent flat nor have fallen off & I dont know what the little bumps are,the TCA treatment is expensive so I dont want to keep getting it if its now working. I was using desitin but after my wax my bikini area was pink so idk if its chaffing or what. Please if you have any insight or advice it would be much appreciated!

• Are the old warts still healing? or can I put apple cider vingar on it to maybe make the black fall off ??

• what do the spots in my vaginal opening look like? tiny warts, fordyce spots, ect?

• what can I do to get the pink skin on my bikini line to return to normal?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.