Hpv (warts) or vp??? Help!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, these papillae were born after two repeated candidiasis infections, they are symmetrical on both sides of the smaller lips and each has its base. Do you think it's vp ?? I feel a lot of burning. Remembering that I am vaccinated against HPV, I took the 3 doses, I am only 16 years old. Help me !! Note: I've been in this for almost three months. I believe that if it were hpv now I would be full of "warts".

imageimage

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Edited

normal!

• Posted

But would it be vestibular papillomatosis? And the burning would you have any idea what it can be and how to treat it?

• Posted

looks like VP to me. if its burning you could have a uti or a yeast infection try monistat over the counter if it doesnt improve call your doctor.

• Posted

VP , the burning might be candida (again), but wouldn't hurt to test for chlamydia and ghonorea. (easily treatable)

• Posted

You know informs me, if I remove the vp he comes back???

This is shaking me very aesthetically, I have no desire to have sex with anyone else 😔

• Posted

its vestibular papillomatosis they are harmless growths

• Posted

Hi bianca,

These are VP and I shouldn't worry about them,

Adhari

• Posted

Thank you so much Adhari, your help and the others helped me a lot ❤

• Edited

Hello, I'm coming to update my case, I went to the gynecologist and he examined me, I also did the pap smear He said that everything is fine both internally and externally. Now I'll be back next month to see the results of the preventive, but I think everything is fine, what do you think? thanks for listening 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.