Hpv Warts ? Please help.. (Desperate)

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive been seeing this boy for around 3 months now, and I thought I could trust him, as he told me he had no sexual partners in the last 6 months and I recently got tested and was negative all around. The first times we'd hangout we were really active and I got a weird itching one day, didn't think much of it and it left in a couple days. Then, I noticed a fleshy growth around my anus area and was concerned, but thought it was a skin tag from wiping too hard or something else... Fast forward to the 5th time we hung out and we were active that night, A friday, and the weekend went by and I was fine. I wake up on tuesday with an uncomfortable mild itch above my anus and just showered and moisturized , i felt a weird discomfort throughout the day and got worse by the end of the day, it felt like hives and and i tried putting hydrocortisone on it and it felt worse, more itchy and uncomfortable. I washed it off and applied regular cream and it seemed to dissolve, I woke up this morning and the rash turned into hives , progressively getting more uncomfortable. I called the clinic to make an appointment to get checked up and the soonest they said i could come in was monday, and it is currently wednesday . I have been googling symptoms and what it could be and I think my partner has Hpv ? ive never experienced such discomfort and am so worried i have to get them surgically removed or something intense... Please help ? Is it what i think it is?? image

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

yeah, I think that's HPV. Its pretty common and treatable, I had the same last year.

• Edited

The bumps look like HPV but the red rash near it looks like HSV. Be sure to have a full STD screen.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.