Hrt

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi i have been on hrt for about 7 years now that i am 60 doc put me on medroxyprogesta 10 mg any o e elsa had tbem would like your help thanks

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Pearl, like you I have been on HRT 7 years I will be 64 soon I have taken a few different ones.  But the ones I take now I have been on for the past 2 years, Is there a reason why the Dr has changed yours? I have ot heard of them .
    • Posted

Hi thanks for getting back to me i was on evorel conti patches and she just sed now i am 61 try the tablets and see how u go wot do u take and how do u fell on them thanks
    • Posted

Hi Pearl. I take Indivina, I feel really well on them I was awful b4 anxiety hot sweats etc. I do get my self regularly checked as important all is well . It's the best HRT ive had for my symptoms 

• Posted

Thanks for that i have a talk to my doc and see wot she say i am sick of buying all the diffrent thing there talk about take care
  • Posted

Let me know how it goes with GP , THANKS
    • Posted

Hi just to let u know i been to see my doctor today i asked about lndivina she sed never heard of it so things just the same
    • Posted

Well pearl a Dr saying that to you, she only had to look them up? I think I would think about seeing another Dr maybe. Hope your feeling ok.
    • Posted

Hi mars i went to see sum one else and she sed no at your age u get this and all the things thay go on about she sed take fluoxetine thay will help she sed we could send u to hrt clinc but thay will tell u just take your hrt i can not work them out thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.