HRT

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have recently had a blood test which confirms I am going through the menopause.

?I am having hot flushes ,nausea and terrible mood swings from wanting to scream to crying at anything.

?I have started HRT tablets which I take early evening .I haven't slept since starting them .

I'm thinking maybe I should take them in the morning ,anyone had this problem?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Carol I’m the same as you. Started HRT a week ago. Haven’t seen any improvement yet. I was taking it at 5pm but have just changed to taking it in the morning as I was feeling a dip in the afternoon. The worse thing is the nausea. Doc gave me some anti sickness pills on Friday as I’ve been unable to eat. I feel so ill xx
    • Posted

I know how you feel. I just want to lay in bed  all day .The nausea is awful too .The hot flushes and extreme tiredness are bad and when I try to sleep I cant xx
    • Posted

Hi Carol

Yes that’s me too!

I can’t eat and I don’t feel hungry and nothing tastes right.

Which HRT are you on? X

• Posted

I'm on Estradiol 1mg .I started them on Thursday .What one are you on ?

?My memory is really bad as well .I feel so strange ,anxious and emotional .xx

• Posted

I’m on Kliovance 1mg. Today will be my 10th day. 

Yes I feel very strange too. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.