HRT

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi ladies wondering if anyone can help with my menopausal symptoms.

I am 53 and for last 6 months been on estelle duet 1mg bit hit and miss to start with but then seemed to settle down however for last 3+weeks I have been bleeding very heavy. I am at wits end totally drained light headed and generally feeling fed up with it all.

Anyone had similar experiences if so what worked for you?

Would greatly appreciate feedback.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Three weeks is too long to be bleeding heavily and you need to see your doctor. I have had around 6 different HRT Treatments now and it seems to be trial and error still not as good as I was on premique but they stopped producing that. See your doctor though ASAP?

• Posted

Hi Carol

Thanks for reply yes i went yesterday to see GP. He has told me to stop tabs straight away and sending me for blood tests then we will go from there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.