HRT evorel conti

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi ladies just joined site read your posts and they really help started patches 2 months ago sleeping better which is great but weight gain has arrived and not good around the belly and boobs so gonna try taking sage as well 

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi i to only joined this week and have also just started on evorel conti. Only been on for 2 days so to soon to comment. Can you tell me a bit more about the sage (what it does and in what form).
  • Posted

Hi Kazza

Just wondering what the sage is about as I can't access what's been said about it  Thanks.

Is weight gain a problem with many on HRT?  I've been on HRT for a long time and didn't have much change in weight until I had hysterectomy this year after which I dropped the progestogen.  Now on oestrogen HRT only and wonder if my 5 kg weight gain is the result of this.  Will need to monitor.  

All the best.  Lyn

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.