Hrt or how to survive hot flushes

Posted , 2 users are following.

does anyone have any advice for hot flushes I can only drink one glass of wine any social or weekends as it makes it worst such a downer sometimes

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Look up black cohost and wild yam. Possibly cats claw. No doctor, that I've ever been to, knows anything abt supplements or herbal remedies. See natural medicine or nutritionist. They might be able to help. There is an MSM lotion that is cooling and good for your skin. It goes on clear and wet. After 20 minutes it is dry and may be flakey, rinse off bc you will have absorbed it. I use it every pm on face and hands for sinus inflammation and pain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.