Hrt problems. Evorel combi patches.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Saw the consulant she says says no water retention with these. I'm still spotting. Got to get a telescope thingy in my womb next month. Just to confirm it's the hrt doing it.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I've been using evorel conti patches for over 12 months. I'm still spotting every 2 weeks for 3 or 4 days. Had all sorts of probes and scans and all ok. I've been told it's the hrt causing it. Other ladies have reported similar on evorel. Good luck with your tests.

• Posted

Hi Maisie thanks for that. Yes I think this will be the same for me. They say they still have to do it to be sure. I must have brought it on myself when I commented to the doctor that "I would rather have my period back than have the symptoms of menopause I was getting ".😁. Happy days.

• Posted

I would prefer tablets but they say patches are better for me because I'm diabetic. As long as results are negative I will continue as pros outweigh the cons to me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.