HRT Treatment

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm 48 years old started HRT last July as I was going experiencing alot of symptoms felt awful decided to doctors after a consultation undecided I wanted to go on the patches so the doctors put me on evorel sequi patches it took three months to.see a period because I had not seen one for 7 months the first month I had a few headaches but after that I was fine with them then they went of the market since the i been on elleste duet which was awful the projestorne in these made me depressed and bleed so much awful headaches I'm now on Estraderm patches and progesterone I feel like going cold Turkey had enough doctor said if I come of completely my symptoms would get worse any advice please.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.