HS and sun

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi smileas i said before my name is Kristina and i gave some advices how to cure HS ....but please every one i know how bad and ebarrasing disease is HS but give a try go to the sun and to the sea for a week and you will see what i mean your body will start to cure and HS will go away....I am coming from a very hot country and every summer i managed to ged rid of my HS.....

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have also found that the sun helps. I live in UK so not much sun there but am lucky enough to have a home in Portugal. I try to sunbath letting the sun get to this area as I have a private terrace. This does help. And as you say, the ocean is a natural healer!
    • Posted

Hi Carol,yeah i understand that, i am also living to the UK the past 3 years and for time to time i am facing the problem again but i use different things the problem is that the doctors they dont really help for something completly permenant and here where i live we do not have a lot of experienced regarding hs ;(
  • Posted

i live in florida so its very easy to get sun..Should i just go lay out? 
    • Posted

I find the fresh air and sunshine and sea salt all help. I try to lay some where totally private to I can get the sun to the infected parts!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.