HS dark skin and big hole

Posted , 2 users are following.

i had a big boil on the edge of my arm. The skin became dark. After it started to drain, it left me with a big hole. I can see right inside my skin. How can i get it to heal? I feel like it gets a little bigger every day...

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have the same problem. My HS always causes a boil then from there my skin rips open. Go to your doctor and ask for him to prescribe Clindamycin Topical Solution 1% its heals my skin fast. DONT LET IT GET WORSE. Before my doctor recommended it, my right arm had never healed, my arm had torn open about 3 inches in length AND width and i had to get surgery. Most painful experience with my HS.

• Posted

yes i rub it around and directly on. It'll really work anywhere you have HS. It helps heal and drain. It will burn but thats ok

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.