HS in full swing and won't go away

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey everyone! So last year, i was finally diagnosed with HS and Zuska's disease after losing my left breast. When I turned 18 is when it all started. The boils so bad, I would go to the hospital to have them lanced open and being told it's because I was to fat and not clean enough. I have been so ashamed of this for so many years. 3 years ago, they found sacs and at first thought it was cancer. They did emergency surgery to drain it and still didn't know what it was. Here's the thing, what they didn't tell me was that, when they did that surgery my breast was already 20% necrosis. For the next two years till last August, it just would not heal. Strongest antibiotics didn't even work. It just kept filling back up to the point it was explode out. It's so gross. Seriously. I begged my doctor to remove my breast cause I could not take the nastiness and the pain. He fought with me for months. Until I came in and my breast was 5 times the size. He said, it's got to come off. A week later I was ready for surgery scared out of my mind. My breast was removed and that is when I was fully diagnosed with HS and Zuska's. Another rare skin disease. My breast was 80% necrosis when they removed it. There were sacs on sacs on sacs covering the entirety of it. In the beginning of February i got sick with the flu which turned into norovirus. As I was just starting to get better I was hit with a parasite which landed me in the hospital. So, I was sick from February till April. Being so sick the HS which was no where in site came back and hit me hard. This time in my groin area. The bikini lines. I can't get them to heal. I hurt so bad and I don't know what else to go. I'm a housekeeper and when I come home, I can hardly walk. I just lay in my bed and cry from the pain. What can I do? I'm literally at a loss right now.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.