HS Scars - What I am trying

Posted , 2 users are following.

I consider myself in remission from HS. I still have scars from the years of dealing with the condition. I have been going to a Naturapath for a few years and recently started Nutrition Response Testing. He started me on a tincture called Drainage-tone to encourage adrenal drainage and I asked him about my scars. He suggested applying Wheat Germ oil to my scars and we may also try Cold Laser therapy at some point. I will post if I find this combination helps with the lingering effects of this condition. Figured I would share what I'm currently pursuing to finally cure everything with this.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Happy to learn that you're in remission. Good luck! May you find success. Thanks for sharing smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.