HSP condition

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been on hsp for past 2years 8 months it impacted my daily life, to finance, to people around me. Due to the stress level, and being alone i have landed in depression too. Everytime i look at mirror i hated myself more each time from 50kg to 70kg. Family is not educated even you tried to explained they just say put some cream will do, friends just asked you how come you become so much fatter stop eating please with an judgemental eyes, tone, bosses expect you perform at work become more intolerated when you take leave to follow up and apart stress of it also im the only financial provider for my entire family household. I sign up this today hoping i want to hear how people been coping life with this conditions. My red spot flare up can be walking too much, stress, sick and all. Which my doc told me is interlink and my kidney consistently in pain. I hope many people out there can advise me.

I have cut off my entire social circle just for resting my leg and body hoping next day i be better . Indeedis a lonely journey throughly because you cant keep up their lifestyle, hang out and all. And due to such situation i am currently on depression.

I seek for self many ways, pls share with me how you guys cope. I am on edge that maybe i shouldnt be living in this world.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, what you have done to figure out what causes your symptoms? Cold, stress etc. makes red spots yes, when the disease is active/on. But what starts it once and once again? I found full remission 6years ago, when I stopped eating any dairy products. "An adult mammal does not need milk",.. it maintains inflammation in your body when the bowel condition is poor. You can try to cut every whey and casein products from your food, it could take few weeks when your body starts to repairing itself. Also sleep well and remember to move. It is therefore good to keep the blood pressure under control.

• Posted

Hi my son is now 9.5 months and his urine has not cleared from micro hematuria yet. He is now 15 years old. His rash first appeared 9 months ago but has not returned. The trigger for HSP was a cold and ear infection. Do you believe that milk or any other type of food is maintaining the inflammation internally?  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.