HSP - some good news

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have posted on here before about my daughter (9) with HSP. I just wanted to share the news that she is now better. She was poorly from October to December (almost three months) which I understand is longer than the norm but she was better for Christmas which was the best present ever. I hope this gives hope to others. We know it might return (hope not) but are enjoying the good times now. We have all learned so much from the experience and to be grateful for things like being able to walk to school again. We feel blessed to have our normal lives back. All the best x

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

amazing news !!

our 8yo daughter after 4 months of pain has now been told that something caused the hsp and her pain is the something ??

alt liver enzyme raised so back on the whole guessing game again

were trying a gluten free diet even though ceiliacs was negattive desperate for any ideas guys ??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.