HSV type 1 help!

Posted , 5 users are following.

me and my husband both has HSV type one. mine is oral his is genital. we both had 1 outbreak and then never again. what are the chances of my contact site being both oral and genital after sleeping with him? can my contact site change? i havent had any signs of an outbreak there im just worried.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

of course there's a chance but not likely if u taking medication

• Posted

any flu like symptoms are you itchy. does it hurt to pee

• Posted

no it dont itch when i pee nor it dont have any pain it just got big and im scared

• Posted

hi i know its been a while since you posted, im in the exact situation as yours, how have you guys dealt with this? any updates

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.