HSV2 Questions

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

I am recently divorced and have just been diagnosed with hsv2. I have been feeling distraught as I am a now single 25 year old girl trying to navigate life after getting out of a 4 year marriage. I am curious how peoples dating experiences have gone being hsv positive.

I am on a daily antiviral but have been getting bad yeast infections and I am always scared that I am having an outbreak as I cant tell with the itchiness weather it is herpes coming on or if its the yeast infection. I have been feeling so defeated. Does anyone else have any experience they can share about taking daily antivirals and how it has affected their outbreaks, more specifically I would like to know how often you have had outbreaks while taking antivirals.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.