5 Replies

• Posted

Ha, I tried to post that this morning, too, and it looks like it's still pending moderation. Glad you were able to post it, it's such a good read!

• Posted

Thanks for posting, what a good read. Wish it had been available 10 years ago! Xx

• Posted

it's a good read wish women we're more open about menopause I've failed to find a single friend of mine who is open to talking about it my only consolation is this site

• Posted

on the spot, definitely a good article. when I first started having peri symptoms I had no clue what was happening to me? finally went to see my ob/gyn who broke the news, "change of life" is happening. I wish I knew about perimenopause sooner, might have saved me some panic attacks. No one in my family or friends knew about perimenopause, initially I was afraid and embarrassed to talk about my symptoms. But I now talk freely about my symptoms and share my peri experience with my friends and girl cousins who are in 30 and 40s.

• Posted

Thanks for posting this. I agree with the author about the shock of having no idea this was coming! When i was pregnant I got all sorts of advice, info, and horror stories! The perimenopause is like a secret club that nobody talks about. We need to change that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.