Huge External Hemorrhoid...really itchy what should I do?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had an itchy anus before from wiping too hard and have seen some bumps but they never persisted or were intense. Recently, I noticed a HUGE external hemorrhoid larger than a pea. I can feel it as I walk, and when I sit down. I made the stupid decision to shave around that area and it made it worse. I became extremely itchy where I constantly have to reposition my underpants, and run water down there. I have tried calamine lotion which only works for an hour, a hemorrhoid cream that does not work, and hydrocortisone cream which only relieves it for short time. Please help!!!! the itching is unbearable and so much worse at night. I have work tomorrow and don’t know if i have time to see my doctor 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, try essential oils, Peppermint, Frankincense, Cypress, Tea Tree, mix 2 drops of essential oil to a teaspoon of carrier oil like sweet almond oil or Jojoba Oil, do use essential oils neat they powerful stuff, you can use essential oils in combination, a ratio of 2 drops to teaspoon of carrier oil, properties of essential oils, they are antimicrobial, antibacterial, astringent, anti itching, check them out on line, I've used them and they work, just massage on the problem area.

• Posted

Get a foot stool to put your feet up on when you go to the loo. It puts you in a more natural position and helps to cure piles and prevent further problems. You can buy cheap on internet. I can’t recommend them highly enough. A real life changer. X 
  • Posted

Think you should go to your doctor they have seen this all before.
  • Posted

hi first take a salt bath and sit in it with your knees up only warm water i used table salt half a cup or u can use epsom salt give it 1 hour then do ice treatment i crushed up ice put in a bag and put it on piles for 10 minutes will hurt like hell but it will shrink them repeat those steps until gone for the itching get some anusol cream also make sure u do not push when using the bathroom at all if u are get some fybogel and take with every main meal i take twice a day and do not go more than your normal routine as piles make u feel like u need to go when u dont as it will make them worse i hope this helps as it worked for me i wish u all the best

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.