Huge painless Bartholin Cyst

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello. Eight months ago, on my six weeks check-up, the OB told me that I  had a Bartholyn cyst and she also told me to do the sitz baths, but I didn't do it because my cyst wasn't big at that time, no pain, nothing. Now my cyst is the size of an egg but it doesn't hurt. I've tried Phoebe's cure, sitz baths, Silica, warm compress and nothing, it's still there big. If ot keeps growing it will look like if I had a testicle hanging there. Until now it hasn't been a problem for my husband but now I'm getting self conscious. Anu suggestion? I know I have to go to the dr, bit insurance is a pain in the toe. Grrr

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello Anna! I completely understand what you’re experiencing, my cyst was the size of a ping pong ball and it was painless as well. Don’t wait to start feeling pain to do something cause that means it’s infected! I’ve been recommending this to everyone, but take probiotics! The higher the potency the better, once I began taking probiotics with 15 billion cultures my ping pong ball went down to the size of a soft small grape in 2 days. (After 3 months of dealing with it!!) But also you need to take the baths, they are very important in the healing process. Add some tea tree oil and Epsom salt and apple cider vinegar (or any combo of these)to help break down the cyst. Massage the cyst as well while you’re in the bath, don’t be afraid to apply pressure to it to help it drain out.  Best of luck to you! Much love -Bella 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.