Posted , 4 users are following.
Hi sorry to bother you, I was bitten 2 1/2 weeks ago at work, I went to the hospital to get checked out immediately and was told to go back if the swelling should spread or redness spread. The bruise has more or less gone now, the swelling had gone, but has reared up again the last few days. I'm not sure whether to wait until Tuesday when my GP is open and I'm next off work, or whether to ring out of hours when I finish work, or go back to a&e. Hope someone can shed some light! Happy to send photos if necessary! X
0 likes, 5 replies