Humira-Ankyloses Spondylitis

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was diagnosed with Ankyloses Spondylitis and I am on Humira now for 4 months. It is very costly here and I might struggle to continue on this as financially I am struggling. For one injection (1 month) I have to spend GBP 1,440 ($ 1,872).

Can anyone let me know if there are any institutions or companies who can sponsor or to get me this injection at a lower cost.

Thank you in advance.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

They have a very good patient assistance program so go on line and get an application and take it to your Dr to fill out you will need you tax returns and get a list of all you have paid for drugs labs and meds this past year... the turned me down at first but I called and explained everything this stupid disease is costing and the approved it... Sign up for the nurse too they can help with the application... worst comes to worse my nurse suggested remicaide which is covered differently 
    • Posted

Unfortunately I am a Sri Lankan and I do not think I am eligible for this. Do you know any other? Thank you very much for the assistance.
  • Posted

Depending on income,you can get it no cost..........I do.
    • Posted

Unfortunately I am a Sri Lankan and I do not think I am eligible for this. Do you know any other? Thank you very much for the assistance.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.